Solved

Ticket Templates for users

• 17 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hello, 

I was wondering if it is possible to share ticket templates with non-agents. I am looking to basically have it so when a user goes to create a new ticket, that they have essentially a “button” that they will have to only fill out minimal data in, for some of our more common issues. For example for VPN requests, they can click the template and all they have to fill out are basic fields and it gets routed to the correct team and agent. 

I have the template set up for agents to use, but want our users to be able to use it also. Is this possible?

icon

Best answer by NBurke_iiQ 18 January 2024, 00:12

View original

2 replies

Badge +1

Hello!  The best solution here is to use our newest enhancement Quick Tickets! It’s very much like a ticket template for end users.  You can create Quick Tickets to push out to different users based on their role, and each user can also create their own Quick Tickets too.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@RSeward 440d0b9 d300 Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄

Thank you @NBurke_iiQ for jumping right in with this solution. Quick Tickets is absolutely your best option here.