Question

Importing Fines

• 13 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

We are switching to iiQ mid-year with hopes to do our end of year device collection through iiQ. However, I am not finding a way to import fines that student’s acquired this school year into Incident IQ. How do I import fines? We do a device insurance program so we need to see fines acquired during the school year so we know how many times the device has been damaged when checking in the device.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@lhofius Thank you for submitting your question. You can import fines via Fee Tracker (if that is your chosen Payment Processing App. Once the app is installed, go to manage the app. Under Import, you can download a template to upload your fines! This will only be able to be imported with iiQ support assistance. Please reach out to support for this! 😄

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Kathryn Carter I do not have that option, see image below. What can be done to restore that option. My role in iiQ is iiQ Administrator. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@lhofius I just looked into it a little deeper, please submit a support ticket and they should be able to help you get this imported 😄

Userlevel 1
Badge

Okay, will do.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@lhofius Thank you for submitting your question! 😄