Solved

Possible bug report - Turning off the Sensitive option in site options does NOT turn it off for the mobile app

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Possible bug report - Turning off the Sensitive option in site options does NOT turn it off for the mobile app. I wanted to disable this on the mobile app and even turning it off and hiding it doesn’t hide it from the mobile app.

icon

Best answer by Hannah Bailey 6 June 2023, 14:45

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Thank @bclark for being this to our attention. I will get this reported to our support and dev team 😁

Badge

Possible bug report - Turning off the Sensitive option in site options does NOT turn it off for the mobile app. I wanted to disable this on the mobile app and even turning it off and hiding it doesn’t hide it from the mobile app.

Confirmed on iOS iPhone 3.8.7 (up to date as of 2023-5-11)

• Shows “Does this ticket contain protected student information” Yes or No Option
  • Site Options set to Off (hidden) 5 minutes before and restarted app before testing twice.
  • Created one device and software type ticket and saw option for sensitive data twice. Was able to create a ticket sensitive on mobile.  
Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@dunnojustin77 Thank you for submitting the additional information. I will add your information to our support task! 

verified, this is happening to me as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@MCoogan 3706a6b tamaquasd Reported and added information as well! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@bclark @dunnojustin77 

A fix has been deployed and this should be working as expected now with mobile. 🙌🏼

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Awesome. I can confirm it’s working as expected now. Thanks!