Skip to main content

I’d like to know if there is a way in IIQ to create a view that I assume would be a user view. We need to know which students do not have a Chromebook assigned. This is crucial for us because we need to be able to assign Chromebooks to these students. Having a custom user or asset view setup that dynamically changes as new students with no assigned Chromebooks would greatly help us. I mention Chromebooks because we do have some students who do have Macs or PCs assigned to them, but we are trying to make sure that all of our incoming and current students have Chromebooks going forward. We are actually not a classroom-based school, so students do not report to a campus. This means that we need to know who needs a device sent out.

@JMendoza 257638c sageoak Thank you for submitting your question to our Community. 

You can filter by “User Attribute - has assigned device” and exclude the selected. 

You can then filter by Role: student or any other filters you need. I hope this helps 😄

Thank you, I have that setting in place in the view. But how would I be able to exclude a specific model type?

@JMendoza 257638c sageoak There is a workaround for that, but the ability to specify by a model is not currently a feature. Here is an idea to upvote & view that workaround:

(Even though it does say multiple devices, it would still happen for 1 device)