Solved

How to view all devices checked out/in by a user/agent?

• 6 February 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

We would like to be able to see which agent/role made edits to an asset.  Trying to find way to create view or report that shows us which devices were edited by a user by date frame. 

icon

Best answer by EKennedy 1673c57 d123 6 February 2024, 21:22

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

You can view who made edits to individual assets by looking at the asset’s timeline. This will show you date, time, and what edit was made. 

I don’t know if there is a way to create a view or report for any asset the agent edited, but I do think it would be a useful feature.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@EKennedy 1673c57 d123 
Thanks for the reply. Looking for a way on how to audit or search for errors that a particular agent/role may be making.  This would be useful for training and follow-up with staff.
Anyone know how to make “feature requests”? 

Userlevel 1
Badge

I think I have figured out how you can do this. If you go to make a new view and click timeline filters you can select which change you are tracking.

Once you select which option you need it will bring you to the settings for the filter where you can select the agent/role in the “Change made by” section in change options.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@EKennedy 1673c57 d123 Oh, this just might work.  Thank you for taking the time to figure this out. Kudos!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@AHollon 7301637 asdk12 Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄

Thank you @EKennedy 1673c57 d123 for working this out for her! I look forward to hearing abut it! Please share what you find.