Solved

Mass Powerwash Schedule?

• 2 November 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I was trying to set up a rule that will powerwash all of my elemntary devices at the beginning of summer, but I don’t see an option to set google status with the “On a schedule” under asset in the rules.  Is there a way to accomplish this?

icon

Best answer by JRood 877c5a lvpioneers 6 November 2023, 16:26

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Try the Set device status in Google: WipeDevice

Disclaimer: did not test out.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

That was what I was trying to do, but the option is not there.  It is there under the other rule triggers but not the schedule. :(

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

That was what I was trying to do, but the option is not there.  It is there under the other rule triggers but not the schedule. :(

I did not see it under On a schedule. Only on when created. Sounds like a bug.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@JRood 877c5a lvpioneers Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄 

Have you checked out this documentation about de-provisioning devices within Google? 

I don’t believe you can wipe devices via rule on a schedule. This would be an enhancement request to submit here: https://community.incidentiq.com/ideas

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@JRood 877c5a lvpioneers Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄 

Have you checked out this documentation about de-provisioning devices within Google? 

I don’t believe you can wipe devices via rule on a schedule. This would be an enhancement request to submit here: https://community.incidentiq.com/ideas

Yea we have some rules set up for missing devices and devices being checked in/out.  We just check devices out to elementary kids because they don’t take them home.  I will submit this idea.