Solved

Models Missing

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

After the improved permissions were implemented I noticed I lost the Models button under admin. 

I went into permissions and noticed my user account lost most of the permissions. I clicked select all and applied that. It did fix the missing Model button. I am posting this here as I know of a few others with the same issue. 

icon

Best answer by Hannah Bailey 5 June 2024, 20:46

View original

4 replies

Thank you for sharing, because we just noticed the Model button missing and were a little concerned. Changing the permissions fixed the issue. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@MD14 

Thank you for sharing this. I am bring this back to our team to look into why this permission option was disabled with the enhanced permissions. 

Just to clarify, you are referring to the models tab under admin correct?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I followed up with our support team. They are aware of this issue with the Models permission being disabled when migrating to the enhanced permission. They are working on correcting this issue. 

We will keep you updated when a fix has been made. 

If you do see this issue before a fix has been release, you are able to go into permission policy and enable that option manually to see the Models option under Admin. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

@MD14

Thank you for sharing this. I am bring this back to our team to look into why this permission option was disabled with the enhanced permissions. 

Just to clarify, you are referring to the models tab under admin correct?

Yes this is what I was referring to.