Skip to main content

We have 3 new IIQ agents in the last 3 months and for the life of me I can not figure out how to get them into the IIQ certification. When they go to the Academy and Dashboard they do not see the certification at the top. They have done all 3 of the agent learning paths, tickets, users and assets but they are still not seeing the option to get agent certified.  What are we missing?

@angiejaeger Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄

Just to confirm they do not see the certification tab at the top. 

@angiejaeger Our team has followed up with you via email for this specific issue. Thanks! 

Would you happen to know how long this would take to get done? From the three courses to certifying? I would like to get my team certified but have a 3 hour window for PD

@EPonce 740336f santapaulausd Great question! It depends on your learner and how long it takes to test. When I personally went through the program, it took me 5 hours total to go through the courses and certify. 

@EPonce 740336f santapaulausd Great question! It depends on your learner and how long it takes to test. When I personally went through the program, it took me 5 hours total to go through the courses and certify. 

That is definitely some time. Would you happen to know the run time of all the video content? I know some are 4 minutes but that is subject to shrink or expand based on the content. 

@EPonce 740336f santapaulausd The content on the videos varies from 2-6 minutes, depending on the content. There are a lot of videos in Academy and they all vary. You can see the time when you click on each of the activities

I am also having this problem - when I click on Certification, the links for Admin/Agent certification are not there. Is there a way to fix this?

@DLanham 20054f unit5 
Our team has made an adjustment. Please try again 😁

@DLanham 20054f unit5 
Our team has made an adjustment. Please try again 😁

That worked, thank you!