Solved

Can you create a link to a specific ticket or product (e.g. Ticketing vs Facilities)?

• 22 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

Currently we have QR codes posted around campus that allow students to scan and take them directly to IIQ to submit a ticket. Ideally this eliminates some of the perceived hassle and encourages more students to use and report issues.

My goal: I’d like to create separate links/codes to the Ticketing and Facilities sides so appropriate codes can be placed in convenient locations. It appears both sides use an identical address so I’m struggling to find a workaround.

Bonus Goal: I’d LOVE a way to create a link/code for a specific ticket type. For example I’d like to post QR codes on all of our printers so that when scanned it takes you to a prefilled ticket (or at least the correct category) so all that’s left is to describe the issue and hit submit.

icon

Best answer by Deborah Creekmore 27 July 2022, 18:53

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hello @joshinskyatSA, unfortunately this is currently not possible in the system yet. However, this is an excellent suggestion and I believe this would be a great enhancement to include in our idea exchange. Here is the link if you would like to add it here for our product team to review. https://community.incidentiq.com/ideas