Question

Form submission guest user

• 21 September 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

Am I missing something or is there no way for guests users or non-users to submit forms? I would like to have the form available to be submitted without logging in to IIQ. 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@tiujpatel Thank you for submitting your question.

Just so I can answer your question fully, are you using this with our HR management software? If so, you have to create a local account before you have them submit HR forms if they are not already in the system. 

Badge

Thanks Kathryn - we have the HR component but I want to use it within our Ticketing system. We have old equipment that we transfer out from our district to another and I need a form so anyone from another district can submit a form to request the equipment. I don’t want to create guest users because we don’t know who from the district will be submitting the form.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@tiujpatel Currently, when submitting a form, it needs to come from an account associated with iiQ. You should submit this idea into our Idea Exchange! Here is the link: https://community.incidentiq.com/ideas

Userlevel 1

@tiujpatel we have recently added this functionality to iiQ. Anyone who does not have access to iiQ can submit a form through remote support ticketing. As of today, the ticket needs to be created prior to submitting the form. 

The submitter will need to perform the following steps: 

• Submit a ticket through remote support ticketing 
  • Fill in the form attached to the created ticket 

To do that, you will need to activate remote support ticketing and activate the tokenized access for ticket submitters. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

If we want to send a form to a parent to fill is this the only way to do that. 

The submitter will need to perform the following steps: 

• Submit a ticket through remote support ticketing 
  • Fill in the form attached to the created ticket 
Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@TracieR Yes, that is the process for guest users.