Question

How to contact Incident IQ Support?

• 2 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

How do you contact Incident IQ support after hours? I tried calling their support number and says closed, tried emailing support@incidentIQ.com, as well as logging a Critical Support ticket. Our entire district is down (15K students and 2K staff) and this is the second time we could not log in to our site in several months.

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

SSO button is missing from the entrance page here also :( 

I had to go in via an admin account that was used before we set up SSO

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

FYI:   Getting notifications its a global issue and IIQ engineering team is looking into it

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Received notice the issue has been resolved, tested a couple users and they were able to get in via SSO 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@PTranchida 4235870 rochester @GWade Thank you for coming to community to report your issue. 

We had a partial outage, but all should be able to log on now. Please submit a ticket to support if this continues. 😄

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

@PTranchida 4235870 rochester @GWade Thank you for coming to community to report your issue. 

We had a partial outage, but all should be able to log on now. Please submit a ticket to support if this continues. 😄

First thing I did was submit a ticket to support but as of now been no activity on it, not too happy I had to come here to get answers

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@GWade With the influx of tickets, our team is working diligently this morning to reply to everyone. Please only submit a support ticket if the issue continues since I have received word all is working well. Our management team appreciates the paper trail through support tickets, especially if the problem still occurs. However, I am glad to hear your login is up and working now for your district. 😄