Keyboard shortcuts

• 12 September 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge

When was this taken away, and when did I miss the memo? I certainly miss the shortcuts, but the post referring to them is closed for commenting - so here we are.

8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Seems like all the tab + shortcuts are gone, the n+ shortcuts still work for me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@RStafford @akorkishko Thank you both for bringing this to our attention.

I can confirm via reproducing the “n+_” shortcuts are still working. I have submitted an internal ticket and will let you know of any updates as soon as I gather additional information from my team. 😄

Userlevel 1
Badge

The n+s shortcut has not worked as great as it used to prior to when the shutdown happened.  I really miss that shortcut.  Otherwise, I haven't noticed much.  I was hoping that this was being addressed so thank you for bringing it up and looking into it Kathryn. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

The n+s shortcut has not worked as great as it used to prior to when the shutdown happened.  I really miss that shortcut.  Otherwise, I haven't noticed much.  I was hoping that this was being addressed so thank you for bringing it up and looking into it Kathryn. 

Just tried it and it works for me to bring up the search function. Does it not work for you at all? I’ve verified it with a few other agents within my team that n+s = Search

Userlevel 1
Badge

Yes it does not work for me.  I tried different all the n+_ and none of them worked for me. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Things I would try in your situation:

1. Try a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Chronium, Edge)
  2. Clear site data for *.incidentiq.com just to get rid of cache and cookies.

We use Chrome and I’ve check with agents and iiq admins, both said they got the search option come up. Could it be a Site Options setting?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Things I would try in your situation:

1. Try a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Chronium, Edge)
  2. Clear site data for *.incidentiq.com just to get rid of cache and cookies.

We use Chrome and I’ve check with agents and iiq admins, both said they got the search option come up. Could it be a Site Options setting?

Cleared the cache and cookies.  Got it to work.  Thank you for your help. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I have already heard back from our dev team @RStafford @akorkishko.

When you go to a page, make sure you click on an open space. When hitting the tab, it automatically tabs to the next element versus the shortcut. They are going to continue to investigate, but here are the initial thoughts.