Solved

Recent Incident IQ Mobile Update Not Sending Notifications

• 23 January 2024
  • 9 replies

Badge

There was a recent update to the Incident IQ Mobile Application. I haven’t really noticed it until now because I regularly check my tickets, but the application is no longer sending notifications. I’ve checked my Android phone’s settings, and the notification settings for Incident IQ say “This app does not send notifications” and has the toggle grayed out. I’ve reinstalled the application and have tried clearing the cache and storage, but this does not appear to have resolved the issue.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

icon

Best answer by TMendonsa 29 January 2024, 15:41

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@TMendonsa Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄 

Our team is currently looking into this for you. Some additional information would be helpful: 

Is this only on Andriod device or on IOS as well? Which versions of the device are you using? 

Badge

I can’t speak on behalf of iOS, but I can speak about my experience. It’s Android Version 14, iiQ is updated to its newest version as well. Just for reference too, I restarted my device just to check and it didn’t resolve the issue either.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thank you @TMendonsa for your additional information. It will help our team as they look into this issue for you! 😄 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@TMendonsa I just got word from our Apps and Integration team that this fix should be available to you now. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. 😄

Badge

Hello Ms. Carter, thank you for coordinating your team to try and this issue!

Unfortunately, after reinstalling and deleting the local storage of the app, and re-updating to the latest version, I am still unable to interact with the notification settings on iiQ in my Android settings.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello Ms. Carter, thank you for coordinating your team to try and this issue!

Unfortunately, after reinstalling and deleting the local storage of the app, and re-updating to the latest version, I am still unable to interact with the notification settings on iiQ in my Android settings.

FWIW, I had to go into the app, choose About Incident IQ, then click check for updates to fix the latest issues I’ve had with the app.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thank you @ZGarber 4208988 glshelp for adding your workflow here. I know the app might need to be deleted from the device and re-downloaded. I had that issue on my device as well and that was helpful. 

@TMendonsa can you try that for me as well? 

Badge

Hello everyone just wanted to check back and say that after another reinstall and update over the weekend, the application appears to be sending notifications again as usual. Thank you so much for your help in all this!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@TMendonsa So glad to hear it! 😄