Question

Actions Not Working

I’ve been using IIQ for many months now, but today it seems that the adding Actions to a ticket is not working, which also means that I can’t resolve tickets because an Action is required. I tried logging out and logging back in, but the issue persists. Any help is greatly appreciated!

7 replies

Badge

We are experiencing the same issue.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

We are also having this issue.

Badge +1

Have the same issue.  Looks like only custom actions are available, all base IIQ actions are gone (among other stuff; asset status’)

Badge +1

We are having the same issues - no actions or statuses

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@NRadl 523c04f lpsma @SSandrock 29300e0 gm, @Amy.York, @HCSDadminJR, @christine214 

Our support and dev team is aware of this issue and currently working to resolve it. We will keep you updated when this issue has been resolved. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Our status page has been updated as well. 

Please subscribe to this page to stay update with the status of our platform. 

https://status.incidentiq.com/

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

We were able to identify an issue affecting the visibility of our global catalogue of resolution actions and asset statuses. A small hotfix has been deployed and you should once again be able to see both of these lists once again. We apologize for any inconvenience this caused your team this morning and if you have any additional questions or concerns please let us know. Thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve this issue.