Solved

Approval Process

• 5 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Is there a way to automatically resend the email to the admin for Approval?

My initial thought was after 7 days, after 3 days, than daily, but I do not see anything that would trigger after the initial email.

icon

Best answer by Layla Stone 15 April 2024, 15:11

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@APeruzzi 680d6ac bscsd Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄

I was looking into this, and looks like your best bet will be to submit an enhancement request to have stale ticket rules reflect in the Events module. You can submit that request here: https://community.incidentiq.com/ideas

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@APeruzzi 680d6ac bscsd Realizing I assumed you were referring to events. Are you referring to the Events Module or the Enhanced Approval Workflows App? 

I was looking at  Enhanced Approval Workflows App, but Events would be fine as well.

Neither seemed to have anything.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@APeruzzi 680d6ac bscsd 

I’m happy to let you know we just released an enhancement over the weekend that allows email alerts to be sent to “Approvers” or “Approving Teams” automatically for Stale tickets via a Rules Action option.

ojAihkMLl1PzbE9zpMvMO35NC9PNPg4Vapowc1_YzncyLnl_EFZJ5HHL3C6nwyrYTsciHIFYndBa7ddetcF52qeoXif1xn19D0FmqoGenTPuIPmYpt0jjXVJuvg_sRcQZjLaBaJrQRep16o6C1uPB_U