Solved

Cannot create new tickets

• 23 January 2024
  • 18 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Create tickets is broken currently. Cannot create support tickets or mobile tickets either. Just sits on starting ticket. 

icon

Best answer by Kathryn Carter 23 January 2024, 20:15

View original

18 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

My seems to be working

Userlevel 2
Badge

This is happening within our school district as well.

We also have to refresh the page several times to close a ticket or add action. When clicking add action nothing happens. You can either refresh 3-4x until it works or you can return to the dashboard, go back to the ticket, and then choose an action.

We are having this issue too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@MD14 Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄 

I was able to recreate this issue but have not seen it on other sites. I will submit a ticket for this issue on your behalf. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

We’re experiencing issues as well.

Badge +1

We are having the same issue.  Can’t submit a ticket to Incident IQ to report it. 😮

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi everyone. Our team is aware of the issue and is currently looking into it.

I will let you know when I get an update from our Engineering team. Thank you for your continued patience. 😄

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Can we get the IIQ status page updated in the mean time so we don’t have to continue to troubleshoot on our own? Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@BCHSJAnderson It has been updated! 😄

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Thanks

@BCHSJAnderson  New to IIQ. Where do you find the IIQ status page?

Userlevel 2
Badge

@BCHSJAnderson  New to IIQ. Where do you find the IIQ status page?

https://status.incidentiq.com/

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@DPusateri 447be71 eastiron Here is the link that it within Community - https://status.incidentiq.com/
You should be seeing an orange flyout and that will also take you to this link. 

@Kathryn Carter Thank you!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi All,

Sorry for any issues this may have caused your district. Our engineering team has resolved the issue, but we are continuing to monitor. Please let us know if you are still experiencing any issues.

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Everyone, 

The Status page has been updated for the matter to be resolved. We apologize for any inconveniences experienced during this time and thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve this issue. As always, if you have any additional questions or concerns, please reach out to our support team for additional assistance.😄

This issue is happening on our site now? Has the new update caused this? It looks like it is only happening for the faculty/staff user. The agents are able to create tickets. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@ADawson 3505553 carthageisd I have already submitted an internal ticket for this. Hopefully, I will be able to get an update soon for you!