Question

Follower's view?

• 21 December 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

So first time coming across this question and not sure if its a setting, rules/role or just this is the way.   I added a coworker from another department as a follower on a ticket.   She needs to see the details of the ticket but when clicking on the ticket, she only has the option to leave a comment but can’t see the details.   Is this normal or is there some setting I am missing?   Thanks in advance!

7 replies

Badge

We are having the same issue. Interested if this is a bug or just a missing feature. You’d think a follower would be able to view ticket details. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

I got a reply from IIQ support:   

We are currently aware of an issue affecting the visibility and access to tickets from users who are added as followers on tickets. Our development team is currently investigating this issue and when I receive any new information or updates on this issue, I will be sure to let you know immediately!

We are having the same issue. Interested if this is a bug or just a missing feature. You’d think a follower would be able to view ticket details. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

FYI - We have a support ticket open for this issue and today received this update on the ticket:

I hope you are doing well. I just wanted to follow up on this ticket and let you know that we are waiting on an ETA. The task is out of the investigation stage as we have found where the issue is stemming from. The fix for this is currently in testing and once I have an ETA update I will let you know immediately. With that said, if you have any questions or concerns please let me know. Thanks for your patience as we work to resolve this issue and I hope you have a great day!

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

FYI - We have a support ticket open for this issue and today received this update on the ticket:

I hope you are doing well. I just wanted to follow up on this ticket and let you know that we are waiting on an ETA. The task is out of the investigation stage as we have found where the issue is stemming from. The fix for this is currently in testing and once I have an ETA update I will let you know immediately. With that said, if you have any questions or concerns please let me know. Thanks for your patience as we work to resolve this issue and I hope you have a great day!

Just look and got the same reply for our ticket.   Its just really hinders us since we normally add several followers to a ticket since we are a cyber school and not brick and mortar.  Most of our teachers work as a team so only the person that creates the ticket can see the details and the others dont have a clue what the ticket issue is :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@GWade @RCalifano 9436f0d hpcsd @David Oestreicher 

Thank you for your patience. There should be an update with our permissions coming soon. Keep an eye out for updates! 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Is there an update for this issue? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@akorkishko Thank you for your reply. I do not have an update for you on this specifically. I know our new permissions will be launching soon. Be on the look out for more info!