Solved

How can an end user see any attachments they have added to a ticket

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

We have a ticket where the end user uploaded an image to the ticket.   The agents can see the uploaded image and look at the attachment, however the end user who put the ticket in doesn’t see the attachment.   Is there a setting blocking that?

icon

Best answer by Deborah Prosser 6 May 2022, 18:57

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hello, @jhandler! I do not want you to think we forgot about you. I have reached out to a few team members and we are looking into this issue. As soon as I receive an update I will let you know. Have a great rest of your day!

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hello, @jhandler. I wanted to let you know that we have put in a support ticket about this issue so they can dig deeper and hopefully find a resolution. Thank you for bringing this to our attention 🙂

Hello, I’m trying to find the answer to this question.  Can you help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@GNopal 5508ab9 bcssk12 Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄

This would best be handled by our Support Team. Please submit a ticket to them. Here is the link to all the ways to contact them: https://community.incidentiq.com/dashboard-account-settings-55/how-to-get-in-contact-with-iiq-support-team-2230?tid=2230&fid=55