Solved

IIQ Issues?

• 17 August 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

We are having inconsistent issues with IIQ tickets and users today:

• Users are either not showing up when I search for them but they do show up when another agent searches for them. 
  • Users are showing up with the wrong access (e.g. no access instead of staff)
  • I added a custom field to a ticket and it shows up for some users and not others
  • Tickets that use custom fields are not consistently displaying the custom fields.  I have had agents with the same access create a ticket w/ custom fields and sometimes they show up and sometimes they don’t.
  • The ticket options are not displaying consistently - only some people see a ticket path that is supposed to be available for everyone who can put in a ticket.

Is anyone else seeing issues like this?  They’re inconsistent and widespread and were not occurring yesterday.  I’m looking at all of our syncs to rule some things out but the custom fields problems are definitely not sync related.

icon

Best answer by Hannah Bailey 17 August 2022, 18:53

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@mcarrigan Apologize for any inconvenience this is causing. Our dev team is investigating this issue now. We will keep you updated. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Thanks - I also emailed support@incidentiq.com

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@mcarrigan 
We discovered an issue with some server-side caching that we have now resolved.  No data was lost or at risk. This issue just prevented certain elements from displaying correctly. 

Please let us know if you are still experiencing any issues. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I think that this and being able to successully resync with Google fixed almost everything.  Thanks for the quick response!

Badge +1

I cannot assign tickets to my agents.  Students show up as users.

Pat Vena 

Downers Grove School District 58

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@Pat Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄 Please submit a ticket to support this issue. Here is how to get in contact with them. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

I cannot assign tickets to my agents.  Students show up as users.

Pat Vena 

Downers Grove School District 58

@Pat Sorry for any issues this may have caused you. Our engineering team deployed a fix last night and the issue should be resolved. Thank you!