Question

Sort Order on the New Ticket screen

• 16 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

We have a few district wide tickets that need to be put in correctly so they go quickly to the right Agent. I had accomplished this previously by naming them with a symbol at the beginning, so the ABC Order sort stuck them above all other Software issues. This seems to have changed recently and I can’t get it to go back up there. Any ideas on how I can fix this? It’s causing havoc to our Web Team and Safety Team.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@TAnders Thank you for submitting your question. @Hannah Bailey is currently following up with our team for you on this. However, could you try “AA” at the beginning for now? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

I tried all sorts of variations of A’s and symbols, even numbers, none worked. What I did discover was that it seemed like it was prioritizing based on the actual model category name, instead of the model names. I played around with custom model names and got my 2 categories back up top for now, but that also pushed a few others that shouldn’t have been pushed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@TAnders 

Thank you for bring this to our attention and for attending the Open Office Hours last week. 😁

Looks like there was an fix that went out and it is back to being alphabetical. Please let us know if this is still and issue and we will report back to our dev team.