Question

Tickets not loading

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Ticket listings and opening tickets from links is showing “Loading items...” and never completes. Can’t submit a ticket to IIQ support either. 

23 replies

We are also having issues. Tickets not loading and everything running extremely slow.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Same issue

Badge

Same

Just the ticketing tab not loading.

Userlevel 1

We are also having this same issue. Tried closing out the browser, reloading the browser, to no avail. It just wants to load.

Badge

👋 Same issue here

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi everyone! Our team is aware and currently working on a solution. Thank you for letting us know and I will get back to you with an update soon. 

If you do not already follow our status page, please subscribe! https://status.incidentiq.com/

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi everyone! Our team is aware and currently working on a solution. Thank you for letting us know and I will get back to you with an update soon. 

If you do not already follow our status page, please subscribe! 

Status page is the first place I looked.  Says everything is operational

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

If you do not already follow our status page, please subscribe! 

Status page is the first place I looked.  Says everything is operational

Same and I called and left a voice mail with support as there is nothing  showing on the status page

Same here, tickets are not loading  and status website is showing all green ‘operational’ 

Badge +1

Same

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

So I am chatting with one of your sales people via your info site.  What is the best way for us to report incidents to IIQ?    Status page was first and then we get hit with all the users complaining.  Searched here also and now this thread is up, so not just our school.  

Badge +1

Same

Userlevel 2

I don’t really care that IIQ went down for a bit (assuming it’s up in within a couple hours), what I do care about are the technical details as to what happened and why. 

What’s concerning is this seems to be a recurring issue. If you look at the post history you will find the same thing 7 months ago and then 1 year ago. Not sure if there are more as I wasn’t even looking for this, just happened to randomly see it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@GWade Please reach out to Support if you have a technical problem, such as being unable to submit a ticket. Our Status Page is the best place to spot when iiQ functions are down. That page is currently updated. Finally, you can always check Community because, typically, there will be a thread of people talking about it if it is platform-wide.

When we are aware of the problem, our team will provide as much information as we can. Thank you for coming to community to report this and once I learn more, I will share with y’all on this thread. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Its ok, a small break from tickets can be nice for a change. Thankfully the Announcements portion of IIQ is working with out issue so everyone is getting a nice big red banner letting them know there is an issue and it’s being worked on. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@GWade Here is one of our Community articles about contacting them: 

You can email them at support@incidentiq.com or call (866)-899-9169. 

Badge +1

@GWade I ran into that as well, then found this:

Userlevel 1

It’s working again on my end.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

It’s working again on my end.

Same here

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

The tickets are flowing again for us as well.  Thank you for all the communication !!

Tickets are working for us! :) Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

We have deployed a fix for the issue preventing tickets and ticket views from loading correctly. Our engineering team is continuing to monitor the situation and we will continue to provide further updates as they become available. Thank you everyone! 😄