Solved

iiQ Login Page Customization

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi,

I would like to know if our district’s iiQ login page can be customized to post a help desk phone number or a link to our “How To Log In” document to guide our parent users in the district in using this system.

Thank you. 

icon

Best answer by Hannah Bailey 20 September 2022, 21:05

View original

15 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hello @ekang, thank you for reaching out to the community. Unfortunately, the only thing that can be customized on this page is the background image. Feel free to add a suggestion in our idea exchange.

https://community.incidentiq.com/ideas

Badge +1

@Deborah Creekmore - Where does one change the background image? 

Thanks!

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

@Deborah Creekmore 

Please advise how the background image can be changed. Thank you. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hello, @JustinParcher and @ekang! We have some recent enhancements being released next week. One of these enhancements includes a new login screen for users. This screen will not be customizable, however, it has been designed with our users in mind. It has a cleaner look, has been decluttered, and is easier on the eyes. Here’s the link to next week’s enhancement release if you’d like to take a look. 

Badge +1

Will the login page background image no longer be customizable?

Thanks for the insight!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@JustinParcher - It will not be customizable with the new enhancement that is going live next week. 

Badge +1

This is disappointing.  We would very much like to have some sort of customization of our login screen so our users, as well as our technology team can see at a glance if they are in the right place.  Many users look for something familiar, like a background or at least a logo, to determine they are in the right place.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Agreed 

This is disappointing.  We would very much like to have some sort of customization of our login screen so our users, as well as our technology team can see at a glance if they are in the right place.  Many users look for something familiar, like a background or at least a logo, to determine they are in the right place.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@ajgreenawalt & @mfischer 

I agree with you that adding your logo or image so that your users know that they are in the right place. 

Would love to see this idea in our idea exchange so our product team is aware of the need. The more votes and comments the better. 😁

https://community.incidentiq.com/topic/new?type=idea

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

We recently released the functionality to add your district logo to your login page to ensure users that they are logging into the correct site. Please see the following What’s New announcement!

https://community.incidentiq.com/product-updates/september-enhancements-1364

Badge

Hi,

I would like to know if our district’s iiQ login page can be customized to post a help desk phone number or a link to our “How To Log In” document to guide our parent users in the district in using this system.

Thank you. 

I would love it if you could add a reset of password on the home screen if a district bought that add-on as well. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@GLimperis 99322d9 lowellpublic There is a reset password button on your login page 😄

Badge

@GLimperis 99322d9 lowellpublic There is a reset password button on your login page 😄

And will it reset the google passord since my staff use their Google account to login? 

Badge

Never mind.  I found out what my issue was.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@GLimperis 99322d9 lowellpublic It will not reset your user’s google password. Glad you found your issue!