Question

Fee Tracker: Schedule Export For All Transactions

• 23 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

When going to Apps > Manage > Fee Tracker and exporting all transactions from there, you get data that you can not otherwise see in a custom view. I want to be able to share a spreadsheet with admin who are chasing payments that students owe us and I want the admin to be able to see what charges contributed to the total balance so they can better communicate with students and parents. I do not want the admin to have to go in to incident iq and search up the specific student and scroll to their fee tracker history.

If there was a way to schedule the automatic export of this spreadsheet to a specific spreadsheet (ideally Google Sheets for our district), then I could give them all of the information that they would need to collect the balance due. It would eliminate the need for an incident iq agent or admin to be the middle man.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@calexander Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄

Question, have you looked at our scheduled SFTP reports? It would have to have to be from a custom field though. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

@Kathryn Carter 

I have a custom view for the data and could schedule an SFTP export. Is this what you mean?

However, when going to Apps > Manage > Fee Tracker and clicking the button to export a list of ALL transactions from there, you get data that you can not otherwise see in a custom view. At least, that’s my current understanding.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@calexander Thank you for adding more clarification. Here is an idea to upvote and comment your feedback on for this enhancement: