Question

Mosyle Manager Email_Password_Incorrect

• 17 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

We are no longer able to sync, as we are getting the error: Email_Password_Incorrect

I have confirmed that the account we are using for the authentication is an admin account (“Leader” account) with the correct username and password, but we continue to get the error. We cannot sync. Not sure where I’m going wrong.

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

We had something similar but found out our Access Token changed and assigned to a different person. Try checking the Access Token info and the email its attached to. Use that email and password.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Thanks for the response.

I’m not seeing where in Mosyle it indicates what account the token is attached to. I refreshed the token when logged into my Leader account. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I don’t think the token is associated with any one user account, rather the workspace itself. Any leader or primary leader account credentials should work.  Have you tried entering another leader’s account and seeing if that takes? Also, make sure the API access is set to Public. 

Badge

Hi! @ccooney Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, do you happen to have a screenshot you can send over of the error you’re seeing? I was looking at your Mosyle sync history and couldn’t find any errors that occurred. Thanks!