Solved

My Classes in Mobile App

• 16 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

We want teachers to scan QR codes we have on each iPad with the serial number. The issue we have is the teacher uses their iPad and:

1.Through the website on the iPad the teacher can see “My classes” but when they go to scan the codes through the website you can only use the front facing camera which will not read the QR codes at all.

2.Through the IncidentIQ mobile app you hit the barcode symbol on the check in asset pages and it uses the back camera and works awesome, however we cannot find anywhere that shows the teacher their “My classes” link for them to be able to see each kid in their class. We know they can do rapid scan but with the “My Classes” it shows each student and shows what students are not assigned a device and also which students have multiple devices. 

So the question is where can we turn on for staff to see “My Classes” on the mobile app?

Also even though we have it enable staff can’t seem to see any “User” tab on the mobile app.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Jessica Adkins 23 May 2022, 15:01

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

@svogelsong unfortunately, MyClasses is not available on the mobile app. This would be a great addition to our Idea Exchange: https://community.incidentiq.com/ideas