Question

IIQ Desktop View on Mobile

• 10 June 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hello.  Due to the lack of feature availability in the mobile view/app of IIQ compared to the full desktop view, we often find ourselves trying to use desktop view in the Chrome browser on Android.  However, ticket lists do not display text:

Tapping on a row does open the ticket details page, but it's completely trial and error to find the desired ticket.  Does anyone have a solution for making desktop view functional on a mobile device?  The in-field user experience has been challenging at best for us. 

Thank you! 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@dpollard Thank you for submitting your question to our Community. 

What about the mobile app does not work for your team? I am trying to get additional information about your workflow to understand your needs best. 😄

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I can’t speak for Android, but I’ve used the Duck Duck Go browser on my iPad for iiQ with success. It looks nearly identical to the view in Chrome on Windows.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

On my iPad Pro the website works really well. 

Sometimes I find myself using the website instead of the app (just because they don't have feature parity). If I do that on my iPhone 14 pro max I turn it landscape and it works much better. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Please be aware we are in the process of updating our mobile app. Here are all the ideas from Idea Exchange about the app. Many have been completed! 😄

https://community.incidentiq.com/ideas?filters%5BproductArea%5D%5B0%5D=Mobile%20App

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

When on a iOS mobile device there is no way to bring up the full site even when we requested teh full site in Chrome on IOS

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Here is the idea @jhandler submitted based on this idea: