Question

Survey every user after their first ticket and/or every 6 months regardless of the number of tickets sent/active

• 27 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I know it's a long title, but it gets it all out there. We want to set up 2 or 3 surveys for our district.

1. A random survey that goes out after every 10 tickets in the district (already done)
  2. A survey that goes out after a new user submits their first ticket.
  3. A survey that goes out every 6 months (the beginning and end of the school year) to every user, preferably every user that has submitted a ticket in the last 6 months.

I don’t see many options for combining the filters and whatnot in a way that I can do this, but that might also be because I’m not looking in the right places. If anyone out there has done this or is interested in getting this done let me know!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Zane Groven Thank you for submitting this to our Community. 

This would be a wonderful enhancement request. The ability to apply a rule to a first submitted ticket user would be so helpful, especially when it comes to multiple tickets (and setting restrictions)! Please submit this to our Idea Exchange: https://community.incidentiq.com/ideas