Solved

To Do List due dates

Badge

Minor issue: When I enter an item in the Incident IQ “To-do list,” it automatically sets the due date for that day.

I would liked to start populating the list with all of my non-ticket to-do items, which can be due at the start of next month or just before the beginning of the new school year.

Is there a way to adjust this setting so that I can pick the due date for each to-do item?

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by Hannah Bailey 10 June 2022, 20:12

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

I’m not following your question, I don’t see any built in to-do list, is this a custom workflow that your district set up maybe? If so, you’d need to check with whoever set the rule/workflow up. If it is an SLA, then that would be something the admins would need to check for your district since those are customizable. 

Badge

Hello,

Thank you for your response.

I am referring to the built-in To-do list that is available by default in the iIQ Dashboard. It is referenced in the “Dashboard Overview” training module in the iIQ Academy.

In the attached image, I have a task that I entered on June 7, which was then set to be due on June 7, but I want it to be due July 1.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Steve Rinehart 
Currently, there is no way to change the date for the “To-Do List”. This would be great to share in our idea exchange to get it to our product team. 

https://community.incidentiq.com/ideas