Question

Anyone else having to "Verify" software models?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

About a month or two ago, tickets coming in for our SIS (we use Infinite Campus) have started requiring me to “Verify the asset” of Infinite Campus. I put in a ticket directly in the software to see why, but it was closed without resolution. Has anyone else been experiencing this? I don’t have any audit policies set up on software, or asset verification required in the site options for anything that is not an actual device.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@TAnders Good Morning. Would you mind submitting a screenshot of what you are experiencing? I was looking at your site and want to ensure I am looking in the right spot. 😄

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Whenever I get tickets to give temporary access to someone in our SIS, Infinite Campus, now I get the Verify Asset requirement before I can close it. It started happening a month or two ago and I have put in 2 tickets about it but no resolution. 

It is ticket #16727 in our system.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@TAnders I have reached out to my team to follow up on your ticket. I will comment back when I have more information! 😄

Badge

I wasn’t able to replicate Verify Asset with the same model type.

I believe you should limit your audit as a first way to resolve. Click policy and change what it applies to (Model Category Chromebooks, Exclude not assigned owner, Exclude Infinite Campus, Exclude others)  https://sonoranschools.incidentiq.com/agent/assets/audit-policies?sid=d518c82d-ad3b-5800-a3b3-92a4717a37af

Perhaps check your

LMK if any of that works,

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

The issue is only popping up on User Rights under IC tickets, bad login/password does not prompt for verification, only the User rights tickets, which is one of the ones I’m in charge of.

Badge

The issue is only popping up on User Rights under IC tickets, bad login/password does not prompt for verification, only the User rights tickets, which is one of the ones I’m in charge of.

Still having issues replicating with  Infinite Campus District Edition: SIS - User Rights > Add user ticket.

No Asset Verification prompt. The IIQ Admins could always make another model similar to IIQ’s Default Infinite Campus District Edition: SIS. The model could have specific resolution actions, be excluded from audits from audit policies, or further modified.

Not sure why it’s popping up on your end with same issue type,

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

If I put a ticket in myself, as an admin, I don’t get the box. If non agent’s put in the ticket, I get the box. Why? I don’t know, but the IIQ Help Team keeps closing the tickets I submit for help without actually helping so that is irritating.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@TAnders

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have been looking into your site and trying to replicate it as well in my testing site. 

I am working with your iiQ support tech that is working your ticket. We will get this reported as a bug. 

Apologizes for any inconvenience this has caused. We will keep you updated while this issue is being worked on. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Got an update from the IIQ Agent that it is being escalated to the dev team to get fixed. Something in our instance is letting the IC not bypass the asset verification check.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@TAnders So glad to hear they have found the problem and are working on getting it fixed for you! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@TAnders - development team let us know that this issue has been resolved. 😁