Solved

View Current Issue Type After Customizing Subject

• 26 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Is there a way to see what issue is assigned to a ticket after customizing the subject?

I know that the subject defaults to the current issue, but we try to customize our subjects for tickets relating to projects, shipments, etc (mainly our more vague issues). Is there a way/place to show the current issue besides the subject line? I know you can hit that pencil icon and look for the old subject in the timeline, but I was hoping for something a bit more user friendly for our agents!

This has mainly come up in the context of agents confirming the issue of the ticket they’ve been assigned. “How do they know if the issue is correct if they can’t see it anywhere?”

icon

Best answer by Kathryn Carter 28 March 2024, 15:25

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@DHenry Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄

I have been testing this morning, and it looks like the only way is to leave the subject the issue. Could you change the subject by having the “project name: issue” so the issue will stay in the subject when changed? 

Badge

@DHenry Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄

I have been testing this morning, and it looks like the only way is to leave the subject the issue. Could you change the subject by having the “project name: issue” so the issue will stay in the subject when changed? 

I think this will work for us, thank you Kathryn!