Skip to main content
Solved

how could agents see the agents within Teams?

• 23 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi, We have created teams and categories and the ticket assignment has been automated based on the rules (categories to teams). Now our agent Leads want to view the agents in their team to keep it updated. We have multiple changes in agents and their assignment. We have created a Permission with Agent leads having Teams: View Team Listing Details (Screen attached), however we cannot find the way a agent could see teams. It does not seem to be available in Ticket view, Ticket Team view, or reports. Any advice on how to provide a selected group of agent leads access to the list of agents per team? 

2 replies

Do we need to add these leads to all the teams so they have the visibility on the ticket team view? Please advice

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@GEcheverria 46052c9 austinisd Thank you for submitting your question to our community! 😄

I played with this as well. This user I created has the “view Team listing permission”

However, I could look under the Admin tab on the left nav to get to the Teams tab. Are you able to check your agents under admin? Do these Team leads also have the agent role?